Women's Woven Flat / Iron-dyed Leather
Iron dye is colorfast and won't rub off on feet. Each pair is dyed by hand; natural variation in color tone is to be expected.
Every pair is dyed by hand in a simple process using water + iron. The myrobalan in our leather reacts with iron for a colorfast black, which won’t rub off on your feet or fade over time. Iron-dyed shoes can be easily re-conditioned at home to restore the deepest black; some natural variation in color tone is to be expected.
- Natural iron-dye process: nothing synthetic, no hard-to-pronounce chemicals
- Colorfast black won’t rub off on feet
- Full-grain water buffalo leather molds to your feet over time for the perfect fit
- Cushioned footbed
- Soft leather lining
- Stacked leather midsole
- Durable, grippy crepe rubber sole
- Styles with a back are great for long days of exploring
Woven Shoes run big and fit best when they start out tight. Take a full size down and use our break-in tips. For example, if you’re normally a 7, order a 6.
If you are normally a half size, take one size down. For example, if you’re normally a 7.5, order a 7.
After a few days of wear, toe box and footbed will mold to your foot for the perfect fit.
Read more about this maker — Mohinders.