Ojo Shirt - Hemp Denim
Our staple rugged but soft jacket named for the windows to the soul. An essential layering piece for every season–whether camping, out-on-the-town, or sitting on a flower petal contemplating the Universe via your third Ojo.
- Shirt-tail hem, dyed to match buttons
- Season-less weight – 55 Hemp | 45 Organic Cotton
- Also available in Hickory Stripe and Overdyed
- Wash in cold water with darks; color may bleed for the first few washes. Tumble dry low.
- Color may transfer to other garments initially; avoid wearing with light colors until after the first few washes
- Unisex style, women should size down
Model wearing buttoned up shirt is 5'7" is wearing a size Small, showing color before washing. Model wearing the open shirt is is 6'1" and wearing a size Large, showing color about 6 months of wear and washing/drying. We love this evolution of the shirt and think you will too.
Read more about this maker — Jungmaven.